Welcome to My Writing Blog!

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. This blog is a collection of my disjointed ramblings which may someday form coherent storylines. But I make no promises.

I have often thought about trying to collect my various thoughts and half-constructed ideas in one place to see if I could merge any together to come up with that multi-million dollar selling novel or screenplay, but until I recently became familiar with blogger.com and finally purchased a decent laptop, I could not figure out how to do it. The portability of the laptop (it is a mini-9) will make it easy for me to write anytime and anywhere that I have free time and blogger.com gives a central place where I can access my work from almost anywhere.

If I get serious about this thing, I might make the blog private due to concerns for copyright issues. If you are a "serious" reader and want to stay in the loop should that happen, please let me know. In the meantime, if you see any of my ideas you want to steal, please share the profits with me so we do not have to go through a messy lawsuit. Why share any of the moolah with the lawyers when we could probably make more money together if you like my ideas?

No comments: